This was, by far, the most fun Black Friday. Mike’s sisters spent the night so we could leave super early – around 4 AM – and shop before he left for work. We ended up shopping mostly at Kohl’s and bought:
- Shoes, shorts(3), tshirt for Mike
- Robe, polo, tshirt, hoodie for Jackson
- Minnie Mouse outfit for Kate
- Christmas outfit for Lynleigh
- Poinsettias for the neighbors for Christmas
- Mittens, socks and flannel sheets for me (and a few personal items not pictured 😉)
I was able to use $15 Kohls cash plus a 15% off coupon and received $45 back in Kohls cash to spend this coming weekend! I did go over budget slightly but did not use a credit card -so that felt like a win!